New Hope Counseling Center Mission Statement
New Hope Counseling Center exists to glorify God, by making His purposes, hope, and healing through Him known to all people.
New Hope Ministry Mission Statement
New Hope Ministry exists to glorify God, by building up warriors of the King, and equipping them to do the same.
TO GLORIFY GOD (Matthew 5:16) God is the foundation of this ministry, and the board members, staff, and volunteers seek to show forth the fact that it is from Him, by Him, through Him, and for Him.
MAKING HIS PURPOSES KNOWN (Ecclesiastes 3:1; Romans 8:28) We desire to make it known that God has a purpose for everything and everyone, and that He is able to take even the bad things that happen to us and use them to accomplish His plan for each life.
HOPE THROUGH HIM (Jeremiah 29:11; 31:17) Our desire is to reach out to all men, women, and children who feel that their life or situation is hopeless, and to let them know that there is hope, and that hope can only be found in Christ. HEALING THROUGH HIM (Luke 4:18b; 1 Peter 2:24) We long for all to know that there is help and healing available for all hurts, wounds, and scars, and to see people who are hopelessly lost in life-controlling problems embrace the transforming power of Jesus Christ, whereby we are saved and lasting change is truly found.
TO ALL PEOPLE (1 Peter 3:15) Our ministry is to be a light to lead unbelievers to Christ. It is to be a light to the community through education on Biblical Principles and as a testimony to His power. It is to be a light to God’s people for encouragement, discipleship, equipping, and an opportunity to share and participate in a work for Him.
Sharing hope and healing with a passion for God’s Word, and training and equipping God’s people with unique ministry tools to further the Kingdom of God.
New Hope Counseling Center is operated as a local mission work motivated by our compassion for hurting people. Our passion for God’s Word is revealed in the New Hope Materials, which combined with the work of the Holy Spirit, empower us to share hope and healing to people whose lives are being destroyed. The outcome of this in-depth Biblical Counseling program is changed lives. New Hope Ministry was established out of a passion to train and equip God’s people with our unique ministry tools. These tools empower God’s people to serve Him in greater and even more effective ways. New Hope will reach throughout the world with its teaching and training, making true disciples. It will be a truly amazing picture of the Body of Christ coming together and making a difference for the Kingdom of God, impacting the world in the Name of our King.
Our Guiding Principles are:
1. New Hope is established as a local mission work with all counseling services provided free of charge.
2. New Hope uses a Scriptural based system of Biblical Counseling to address the root problems common to all people.
3. New Hope never discriminates in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, or marital status.
4. New Hope is committed to strengthening the family unit, marriage as defined in the Bible between a man and a woman, and upholding the sanctity of human life.
5. New Hope is committed to helping restoring people to good health and wellness.
6. New Hope’s ministry materials are patterned off of the New Hope Counseling Materials.